Shearling Scuff Slipper
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
There's a reason these scuff slippers are customer favorites year after year. The shearling is breathable and moisture wicking, so it regulates your foot temperature, providing warmth without overheating. The molded rubber outsole is durable enough for a walk down the driveway for the paper.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Fine-knap leather upper
- Natural wool shearling lining and footbed
- EVA outsole
- Platform height, size 7: 0.75"
- Women's Sizes: 6-11 (whole sizes only)
- Leather upper | Natural wool shearling lining | EVA outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productDsllas2015GenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Attractive, Comfortable, Well madeCons CostVery comfortable and well madeMay 6, 2019
Got these slippers in the off-white color on sale. Love them. They are so sturdy I have almost worn them out the door a few times. They are cute too. I typically wear a size 7 or 7.5. I ordered the 8 and they fit perfectly. The 7 was too small and my heel kept coming out. Also wanted to mention we have both wood floors and carpet and these work well on both. Keep me from slipping around on our tile too.
- Yes, I recommend this productCandycaneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConslove these, just hate they sold out of the color I wantedApr 8, 2019
Gorgeous shoes, very comfortable and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWife loves themMar 11, 2019
Bought these for my wife. She loves them! In fact, she says they're the best slippers she's ever had.