Shearling Scuff Slipper
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
There's a reason these scuff slippers are customer favorites year after year. The shearling is breathable and moisture wicking, so it regulates your foot temperature, providing warmth without overheating. The molded rubber outsole is durable enough for a walk down the driveway for the paper.
- Fine-knap leather upper
- Natural wool shearling lining and footbed
- EVA outsole
- Platform height, size 7: 0.75"
- Women's Sizes: 6-11 (whole sizes only)
- Leather upper | Natural wool shearling lining | EVA outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producthappyGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortableConsWish they'd offer these againDec 5, 2020
I have two pairs. The second had a slight mismatch between feet—one was a little smaller than the other. It was hard to break that one in, but okay after I did. It's a challenge to find a pair of shearling scuffs that aren't stiff and clunky, or meant to be worn outdoors. I hate the thicker soles. These are lightweight and flexible, and I'd buy a new pair if they had my size left.
- Yes, I recommend this productShannonGGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsComfy SlippersApr 28, 2020
Love these cute, super comfortable slippers. They are well made of sturdy materials. So soft. A great price for the quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productklmacGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove these slippersFeb 6, 2020
I have had these slippers for over a year and love them. I just wish that they would sell new sheepskin replacement liners for the inside because over time the heel wears down with use. I would recommend these when purchased on sale.