Shearling-Lined Moccasin Slipper
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
There's a reason these moccasin slippers are customer favorites year after year. The shearling is breathable and moisture wicking, so it regulates your foot temperature, providing warmth without overheating. The molded rubber outsole is durable enough for a walk down the driveway for the paper.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Fine-knap leather upper with rawhide leather lace
- Natural wool shearling lining
- EVA footbed with shearling top cover
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Platform height, size 7: 0.5"
- Women's Sizes 6-11 (whole sizes only)
- Leather upper | Natural wool shearling lining | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHeatherGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsLove, love, LOVE these slippers!Feb 23, 2020
These slippers are wonderful! I wasn't really a slipper person but I bought these on a whim. I'm so glad I did! They are warm, soft, comfortable and they last! I just bought a new pair to replace my previous ones. After 5 years of daily wear the inner fleece finally wore through. They do run a bit small. I'm usually a size 7 in shoes, but the 7s were a bit snug so I sized up to an 8.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsWomen's Shearling-lined Moccasin SlippersFeb 10, 2020
Good quality.. a bit pricey but got them for 1/2 off so that was great ! I have 2 pair .. one for home & one for our sprinter van when we travel
- Yes, I recommend this productBCGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsWarm and comfy!Jan 28, 2020
I buy these every two years and I love them. They are so comfy, but I replace them every two years because the stitching falls apart which holds the shoe front together.