Firelight Shearling Moc
The incomparable, luxurious comfort of Australian sheepskin cradles your feet in these moccasin-style slippers. Naturally moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating, the shearling turns a simple pad around the house into an excursion of pure pleasure.
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Indoor/outdoor rubber outsole
- Women's sizes 6-11 (whole only) | Weight (1), Size 7: 14 oz
- Australian sheepskin
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmarilynGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortableConsanother optionMay 29, 2021
After reading other reviews that stated the women"s slippers run small and to order up a size or 2, I did not want to order my usual size 11. The largest size offered in Women's is an 11. Instead I looked into the Men's slippers. There is a very similar slipper in men sizes. The reviews stated these slippers run true to size. I ordered a size 9 in men's and they fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbie from Rural New BrunswickGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsHighly recommend these comfy, warm slippers.....Mar 29, 2021
These slippers are very comfortable and extremely well made for the price. At the time of my review, they are priced lower than what I paid for them (also on sale when I purchased) but I highly recommend them to anyone looking for warm, comfortable slippers for inside your home or outside chasing one bad-boy cat who needs to be trapped and neutered by our local cat rescue. You will not regret your purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productSouthern Illinois RetireeGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsMoccasin house slippersFeb 13, 2021
Absolutely love these moccasin suede house slippers! They are on my feet all day long during winter months. Can even wear them to the mailbox or for a quick trip to the store. The fleece lining keep my feet toasty warm. Am still wearing my first pair from 3 years ago but have 2 new pairs for future. Was afraid I wouldn't like the new styling, but it's just fine with me.