K-6 Fur Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
A stylish new update to a classic Eddie Bauer style introduced in 1964, the K-6 Fur is a serious hiking boot with a fun-loving spirit. Built with Goodyear welt construction to ensure the durability and quality craftsmanship, it features a waterproof suede-leather upper. A wool-blend faux fur collar adds both distinctive style and welcome warmth in winter conditions. The Vibram® rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Shaft height, size 7: 6.5" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 1.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Suede leather upper | 90% wool/10% polyester collar | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKKSGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsVery cute for a hiking boot!Oct 8, 2021
I loved these. They look great, they are comfortable and I wear a size 11 and they fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdriGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove them!!!Mar 14, 2021
They look so fancy! At the bugging are a little hard on toes but after breaking them in they are wonderful
- DouglasGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsCute Warm FeetMar 10, 2021
I bought these as a gift for my daughter. We had been looking at the EB website some time ago and she mentioned she thought these were really cute. Well when they came on clearance and an extra discount I couldn't refuse. I gave them to her and she absolutely loved them, the look and the comfort were great. I doubt that she's worn them outside yet but the Vibram soles they should be able to tackle anything.