Guide Pro Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 7 (1): 12.7 oz
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsLove this shoe!Sep 25, 2021
These shoes were very comfortable at first wearing and the design provides great support and stability. Love the way they look, too. Well done Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat for teachersSep 24, 2021
Bought these b/c I have had success with EB shoes in the past. As a science teacher, I'm on my feet all day and need good support. I absolutely love these shoes! My feet feel fine at the end of the day. If there's a water spill on the floor, I can carefully maneuver it. I'm sure these would work great out in the wild. Also - the purple shoelaces (two colors provided) are an extra special touch. As soon as a I need to replace another pair of shoes in my rotation, I know what I'm getting!
- Yes, I recommend this productSophiesaysGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these shoes!Sep 14, 2021
I purchased these shoes to wear on vacation to Cape Cod and into Maine. I wore them everywhere. I really appreciated the fact that they are waterproof when a sudden downpour occurred and I was walking in puddles! They were comfortable from the get go and required no break in period!! I'm very pleased with them. Thanks Eddie Bauer!