Guide Pro Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 7 (1): 12.7 oz
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDonna AGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsGuide Pro HikerMay 20, 2021
I love these shoes. They fit well, look nice, are comfortable and seem to almost help you walk. I really love these shoes!
- Yes, I recommend this productCatphanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableCons Wears Out QuicklyEasy wear hikersApr 23, 2021
Comfortable and I like the color!
- Yes, I recommend this productGoHikeGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsGreat waterproof hikersNov 15, 2020
This is my first pair of Eddie Bauer hikers and I tried them on in the store first before purchasing online, in the Mallard colour. I'm very happy with the fit and function so far. I have worn them in the rain and got home with my feet dry and toasty. The Vibram soles are rigid so these hikers tend to function better (for me) on the trails rather then on concrete city pavements.