Guide Pro Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 7 (1): 12.7 oz
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjtrailsGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsMy new go-to shoe!Mar 20, 2020
Love this new hiking shoe from Eddie Bauer! The mallard color is beautiful and not something I've seen anywhere else. Fit is great and I didn't have to break them in. Also love that they come with 2 different sets of laces.
- AliceGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityHikingPros 1-year satisfaction guarantee return policy, Great Traction, Nice color, Replaceable insolesCons Not enough cushion in insole, Poor Fit, Sizes run narrowNot for me...Jun 24, 2020
I ordered these in both an 8 and an 8.5. The 8 was too small, and the 8.5 wouldn't stay on my heel no matter how tight I tied them. While these shoes look great, these are rebranded Merrells, which always run narrow and never seem to fit my feet well. The insoles are also hard with little padding, although you can replace these. I had worn them on a few hikes, but with Eddie Bauer's guarantee policy I was able to return them for a refund. Not saying these won't work for someone else, but the didn't work for me. Bought a pair of Altras instead, which I have been very happy with.