- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The breathable day hiker for all your warm-weather adventures, this lightweight shoe has an open mesh upper that's reinforced with fine-knap suede leather. Inside, the removable EVA footbed along with the EVA midsole provide all-day comfort and support.
- Highly breathable upper
- InsoFit® removable, cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber for superior traction and durability
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Polyester mesh with suede leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColdgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfy hiking shoesSep 10, 2021
I have wide arthritic feet, as well as neuropathy so comfort and stability are critical. If I want to walk outdoors and protect my feet, these are the best shoes I've had in about 20 years. Ill wear them through the winter in Texas.
- Yes, I recommend this productEleanorGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat fit, looks, & qualityAug 29, 2021
True to my size 7.5, love the style - exactly as pictured. The insole was thin so I bought a new one and placed it in because I like more cushion. I wear these as sneakers but they have more stability.
- Yes, I recommend this productKirstinGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGood shoeAug 19, 2021
These are true to size and comfortable. They are good but the overall sturdiness/cushioning is less than the Lukla Pro or theGuide Pro Hiker. Still good but may need a thicker sock. The Flux is 10.7 oz, the Pro is 12.6 oz and the Guide Pro Hiker is 13.4 oz. I kept the Lukla Pro.