Hunt Pac Slip-On
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Dispense with the hassle of laces—just pull on and go. Full-grain leather upper, vulcanized rubber shell, and seam-sealed construction provide complete waterproof protection in wet, slushy conditions.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- 400g faux fur lining
- Side elastic goring for easy on/off
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 6.5" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMichelleGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these boots!Oct 24, 2020
Reviews said that the shoes are too wide. I would agree that they are a little wider than usual but they fit snugly with wool socks and my own inserts. I bought my regular size. They were a little tight at first around the ankles but after about an hour of wear, they relaxed. I love how they look and feel.
- Yes, I recommend this productLlikesLlamasGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsMy "go to" boots!Feb 5, 2020
I use these boots daily on our rural property in the Pacific Northwest. I can get them off with my hands full, and my feet don't get soaked walking to the barn. Not for deep snow or long hikes, but reliable general-purpose boots for daily hard work.
- Yes, I recommend this productMegGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsBoots run a bit larger than expected, allows for heavy socksFeb 3, 2020
love these boots!