Rain Pac Boot
A classic rain boot built to beat the elements, this neoprene-lined pac keeps your feet dry on forays in wet weather, while working in the garden, or reliving childhood memories of puddle jumping.
NOTE: If you are between sizes and plan to wear boot liners or heavier cable-knit socks with this boot, we recommend that you order one size up.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Heel height: 1"
- Shaft height: 13.75"
- Shaft circumference at top:
Sizes 6-7: 14.5"
Sizes 8-10: 15"
Size 11: 15.5"
- To measure your calf circumference, wrap a tape measure around your lower leg at its fullest point.
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productno nicknameGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsTrue to size, stylish.Dec 24, 2020
Nice comfortable boots. Keep me dry while tending animals in the wet pasture. Stylish enough that I don't need to change into something else running errands in town. Solid quality. Love Eddie Bauer's quality.
- JoyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSo pleased!! Eddie Bauer beats Hunter!!Nov 24, 2020
Splurged on Hunter boots and they were a horrible fit... way too tight at the ankle to even put on. These are a perfect fit and I love the color. Nicer in person! So pleased. Can't wait to use the this winter in rainy BC. Ordered a 9, am normally an 8 in fitted boots or normal shoes.
- Yes, I recommend this productBesthenGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsNice bootsDec 6, 2019
Finally a pair of plastic boots that don't fall apart/leak water after a few wearing. I walk my dog in the woods in all weather (and in Ohio it's more rain in the fall than not) and these have been comfy, sturdy, and most important, dry!