Rain Pac Boot
A classic rain boot built to beat the elements, this neoprene-lined pac keeps your feet dry on forays in wet weather, while working in the garden, or reliving childhood memories of puddle jumping.
NOTE: If you are between sizes and plan to wear boot liners or heavier cable-knit socks with this boot, we recommend that you order one size up.
- Heel height: 1"
- Shaft height: 13.75"
- Shaft circumference at top:
Sizes 6-7: 14.5"
Sizes 8-10: 15"
Size 11: 15.5"
- To measure your calf circumference, wrap a tape measure around your lower leg at its fullest point.
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGHGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros DurableConsSolid gardening bootsJun 9, 2021
Sturdy and very useful for my gardening work. Much more comfortable than I expected. Not a slip on rain boot, but a Real Boot. Time will tell but feel very sturdy indeed.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanuGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsLove these boots!May 8, 2021
I use these boots after rain to walk outside on our property with no worries about wet feet. Easy on and off. Comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time. Not nearly as heavy as other waterproof boots I have tried.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmoothboarderGenderHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, StylishConsDefinitely waterproofApr 22, 2021
I've worn these boots twice while four wheeling through water & mud. I've walked around in a pond and through wet swamp for over 15 min at a time and the boots never leaked(except for when the water depth was over the top of my boot of course). Im 5'2" and the boot comes up to around 3" below my knee. My usually foot size is 8.5 Med and the size 9 fits perfect with room to wear a think sock. My calves are on the large size so the boots are tight at the top but that does help keep water out with my jeans tucked in.