MicroTherm® 3.0 Boot
- Water Repellent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The next evolution of our lightweight, insulated boot. Thermally-efficient MicroTherm quilting and ThermaFill® insulation provide winter warmth. The sure-traction outsole provides solid footing on varied terrain.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Synthetic nubuck and water-repellent fabric upper
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Best-in-class MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® IceTrek rubber
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and keep elements out
- Rustproof hardware
- Shaft height, size 7: 10.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 1.5"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Nubuck and fabric upper | 65% acrylic/35% polyester collar | Vibram® rubber outsole
- UmKGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsCons:(Nov 14, 2019
I got the black version of these shoes and was very disappointed to say the least. Both the front and back had some problem with it and was had some pointy feeling inside. It was very uncomfortable and had to remove them immediately. I am still waiting for the winter coat I purchased...was supposed to come on Wednesday It's sad because I was really excited for these shoes and thought they looked really good and durable for Chicago winter.