MicroTherm® 3.0 Boot
- Water Repellent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The next evolution of our lightweight, insulated boot. Thermally-efficient MicroTherm quilting and ThermaFill® insulation provide winter warmth. The sure-traction outsole provides solid footing on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Synthetic nubuck and water-repellent fabric upper
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Best-in-class MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® IceTrek rubber
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and keep elements out
- Rustproof hardware
- Shaft height, size 7: 10.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 1.5"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Nubuck and fabric upper | 65% acrylic/35% polyester collar | Vibram® rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRobinGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsBest boots everFeb 21, 2021
Love these boots on so many levels.
- Yes, I recommend this productLoveyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsLove it!Jan 12, 2021
The reason I bought these boots is because of the height of the shaft and how cute the fur looks on the boots. Not only do these boots keep my feet and legs warm, they also look really nice. Too bad it doesn't snow much here in eastern NC or else I would be wearing these boots all the time.
- Yes, I recommend this productMstewGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove these!Nov 17, 2019
These just came and I live them! Nice and warm, got a size up and was a good decision.