Covey 2.0 Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The perfect boot for the holiday season and throughout the winter, these feature an upper of waterproof full-grain leather or a wool/polyester fabric. The EVA footbed is removable. Side zipper allows easy on/off.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Upper of waterproof leather wool/polyester fabric
- InsoFit® Pro removable molded EVA footbed
- Side zip for easy on/off
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 7.5" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Oak) | Full-grain leather/55% wool/45% polyester (Raven) | Outsole: rubber
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNikkiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros ComfortableConsBest bootsDec 28, 2020
I own them for past 2 years now , its started getting worn out looking for shoes again here because i love eddie bauer shoes :) happy customer
- Yes, I recommend this productEmma MGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsNot light brown but still great boots!Dec 24, 2020
I'm in love with these boots! I'm in between a 7.5 and an 8 and my size really depends on the brand. I got these in an 8 and they fit well! They're a little big so I have room for thick socks. Plus, they're waterproof which is nice. Like the other review say, these boots are a totally different color than pictured. They're a very dark brown, but thanks to the other reviews I knew that when buying them. If you want light brown boots these aren't for you. (Bean Boot in picture for size/ shape/ color reference)
- Yes, I recommend this productChillyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat casual boot!Dec 8, 2020
Love these boots! I got the dark brown Walnut which doesn't seem to be an option anymore and they have held up beautifully. I've worn them pretty frequently over the last year. Love that they have a removable insole so I can put in an orthotic. Easy clean up with some water and leather conditioner- they were starting to look a little shabby but cleaned up good as new! Not particularly warm, but I live in a very cold place. They're fine for walking around in the cold and have decent traction. I used to walk to work in temperatures around 15F and my toes would get chilly, but it was a short walk. I can comfortably wear them sitting around if it's in the 40s.