Covey 2.0 Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The perfect boot for the holiday season and throughout the winter, these feature an upper of waterproof full-grain leather or a wool/polyester fabric. The EVA footbed is removable. Side zipper allows easy on/off.
- Upper of waterproof leather wool/polyester fabric
- InsoFit® Pro removable molded EVA footbed
- Side zip for easy on/off
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 7.5" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Oak) | Full-grain leather/55% wool/45% polyester (Raven) | Outsole: rubber
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSVanGenderHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsMy Favorite Winter Walking BootSep 18, 2021
I purchased both colors of these boots a couple of years ago. After a year, the zipper on the brown pair broke. EB offered great customer service with a full refund! Could not exchange due to lack of available size. So now, I am buying them in brown again. Like others, I found the color to be darker than pictured, but I much prefer the dark, rich oak color. Also, this boot is truly waterproof--great for walking the dog and errands.
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat bootsSep 12, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productChelsey S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsMost Amazing Boots Ever!Sep 7, 2021
I bought these last fall for walking my dog and they are still in great shape! Even with all the mud and rain. The new picture of the brown boots is more accurate to the colour now. (They are not light) Super comfy, I could walk in them everyday. There's enough room for a woman with thicker ankles and calves. I'll be purchasing the black pair to switch up variety in colour and outfits.