Covey 2.0 Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The perfect boot for the holiday season and throughout the winter, these feature an upper of waterproof full-grain leather or a wool/polyester fabric. The EVA footbed is removable. Side zipper allows easy on/off.
- Upper of waterproof leather wool/polyester fabric
- InsoFit® Pro removable molded EVA footbed
- Side zip for easy on/off
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 7.5" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Oak) | Full-grain leather/55% wool/45% polyester (Raven) | Outsole: rubber
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMKGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLovely boots!Sep 27, 2021
These boots are fantastic. Not too tall, not too short. I can wear them to work, but I also wear them to hike and go on horseback trail rides. I am so happy with these boots! I bought my typical size and they're perfect. I didn't even need to break them in - great right out of the box. I've walked through shallow puddles, etc. and they are indeed waterproof! Very happy, and tempted to buy the other color too.
- Yes, I recommend this productSVanGenderHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsMy Favorite Winter Walking BootSep 18, 2021
I purchased both colors of these boots a couple of years ago. After a year, the zipper on the brown pair broke. EB offered great customer service with a full refund! Could not exchange due to lack of available size. So now, I am buying them in brown again. Like others, I found the color to be darker than pictured, but I much prefer the dark, rich oak color. Also, this boot is truly waterproof--great for walking the dog and errands.
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat bootsSep 12, 2021