Atlas Cloudline Chukka
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Built for adventure travel, this new take on the classic chukka features a desert-boot upper in soft suede leather. The lightweight and cushiony Cloudline outsole and EVA insole make it super comfortable for every walking excursion or casual outing on your agenda.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- SportGrip® Cloudline non-marking, carbon rubber outsole
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsI Love These!Jan 17, 2021
My favorite winter shoes. I've had these over a year, with almost daily wear in winter months, and they still look good. I do recommend using a suede waterproof sealer. They are super comfortable from the moment you put them on, no breaking in period. I do have a narrow foot & they fit perfectly. So if you have a wide foot these are probably not for you. I just wish EB has these in solid black.
- Yes, I recommend this productPhoenixGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsLove this shoe!Dec 22, 2020
I love this shoe...love the fit; love the look. They may run a tad small, so consider that when ordering.
- Yes, I recommend this productLouiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsDon't hesitateDec 16, 2020
This is a very light, comfortable shoe. At first I thought that they may be a bit tight but I soon realized they are suede and suede stretches. My foot is not quite a wide, so that might be why also. I'd say they are true to size. I love them because i work on my feet and every shoe you put on seems to feel so heavy.....these are so nice and light and just awesome to kick around in. Don't hesitate, get them