Atlas Cloudline Chukka
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Built for adventure travel, this new take on the classic chukka features a desert-boot upper in soft suede leather. The lightweight and cushiony Cloudline outsole and EVA insole make it super comfortable for every walking excursion or casual outing on your agenda.
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- SportGrip® Cloudline non-marking, carbon rubber outsole
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRainyDayLadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsIncredibly comfortable, perfect for cooler weatherOct 7, 2021
These incredibly comfortable shoes have become my cool weather version of summer sneakers. The fit is perfect for my narrower heels while accommodating my wider toes comfortably. I bought them in brown and sprayed on weather proofing before the first wearing, which darkened the color slightly to the shade of brown I actually prefer. I would buy a second pair in black but I don't care for the design shown for that color…would prefer a solid black. But I love the brown ones!
- Yes, I recommend this productJanisGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortableConsGreat shoeSep 29, 2021
Love these shoes! They are light weight and very comfortable. I agree with many other reviews that it is a narrow shoe so most likely won't work for a wide foot. My foot is regular width and they are tight but still comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanisGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortableConsGreat shoeSep 27, 2021
It is true that these shoes are pretty narrow fitting. If you prefer wider shoes, this is not the show for you. For a narrow foot or possibly a regular foot person, these shoes are light weight and very comfortable. My foot is not necessarily narrow and they felt tight at first but stretched out with a day of wear and are really comfortable now. Love the light weight feel of them!