Haller Leather Slip-On
- Moisture Wicking
We took our classic boat shoe uptown by switching the canvas upper to fine-snap, perforated suede leather. The result is a casual slip-on you can wear into the fall.
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- SportEdge® rubber outsole for all-surface stability
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConswell made and cuteOct 21, 2021
Very schnazzy looking, but whoever said they're true to size totally misled me. I'm consistently a 8.5 or 9 in running shoes and most other shoes I've warn. Got these in an 8.5 and my foot slipped right out of them. Returned and exchanged for an 8 and it's perfect, and still has enough room for a thin, low sock, if needed
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsMy go to shoeOct 21, 2021
These are the most comfortable versatile shoes I own. I have bought so many pairs of these in the leather and canvas I have lost count. Great true to size fit. Ready to wear and walk a big city straight out of the box!
- Yes, I recommend this productkathyGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsShoesJul 4, 2021
Very comfortable and a great look! The fit is accurate. I'm a 61/2 in a medium width and its perfect.