Lodge Fur Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The faux fur collar adds a cozy touch of style to snowy adventures.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- Faux fur collar
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 14.5" | Shaft circumference: 15.5" | Platform height: 1"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 50% acrylic/50% polyester collar | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMishaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityPros Stylish, VersatileConsAdorable bootsNov 26, 2020
I absolutely love these boots. I'd been looking for a different style. Seems like nowadays all you get is the ugly and bulky looking UGG style. These are very sleek and stylish. Love, love, love them. I got the brown color.
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsThis is my 2nd pairJan 31, 2020
Had these for about a year when my dog ate one of them! Liked them so much, I bought a second pair. Not too heavy (I walk around in them ALL day), warm and stylish. A little tight when you first get them but they stretch just enough to fit foot perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productharobedGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove the way they fit!!Jan 9, 2020
I don't like the fur around the top but decided to purchase them anyway as they were 50% off. I am so glad I did. They are the most comfortable and warm boots I have owned so far. I highly recommend these boots. Next season, I will purchase a pair without fur.