Hunt Pac Deluxe Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold. Deluxe version features a faux fur cuff and distinctive laces for extra touches of flair and style.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain and suede leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Faux fur collar
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 13" | Heel height: 0.5" | Weight (1 boot): 1 lb 6 oz
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: full-grain and suede leather | Collar: 70% polyester/30% wool (Acorn): 50% acrylic/50% polyester (other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLSGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsExcellent winter boot!Dec 31, 2020
These fit a bit small so take 1/2 size larger as i am size 9 running shoe and 9.5 fit, however i do wear orthotics. they are comfortable for walks and have great grip. I wouldn't recommend for weather -10C and below as they are not that warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productkardawnGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these bootsDec 7, 2020
I was at an Eddie Bauer store and my regular size was too small. I usually wear 7-7 1/2 and the size 8 fit me perfectly. (7 was too small) They are warm, look stylish, and I love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharliiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, StylishConsLove themNov 5, 2020
Love these boots! Read other comments to get a half size bigger and I highly recommend doing that. I'm usually a 7.5 but got an 8 and they fit perfectly.