Hunt Pac Deluxe Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold. Deluxe version features a faux fur cuff and distinctive laces for extra touches of flair and style.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain and suede leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Faux fur collar
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 13" | Heel height: 0.5" | Weight (1 boot): 1 lb 6 oz
- Women's sizes: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: full-grain and suede leather | Collar: 70% polyester/30% wool (Acorn): 50% acrylic/50% polyester (other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGiniaGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsComfortable and WarmApr 16, 2021
I used to love shoes but my feet prefer sneakers (comfortable) these days. Like to think I have taste but they need to be comfortable.
- JenPGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsAwesomeApr 13, 2021
Bought these for Alaska trip in April and it was cold 9 degrees roughly at times. We snowmobiled. Hiked. Fished. All the things and my feet stayed dry with lots of snow on the ground and warm. The toes get a bit cold where it's rubber but double socks fixed that. Def go half size up minimum.
- SallyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsDurable, comfortableApr 11, 2021
Haven't tested them out in the snow yet but tried them on and can already tell they are going to be my best friend when it snows this winter!