Mountain Ops Boot
- All Weather Comfort
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- MultiPitch Pro exclusive, aggressive outsole design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest Boots Ever!Jan 18, 2021
I got a pair of the men's version for Christmas and loved them so I bought a pair for my wife ... and she loves them too! Two satisfied customers.
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove!Jan 10, 2021
I have bad feet. Wide feet, flat feet fallen arches, heel Spurs , you name it. Bought these to see if I could walk and hike in the trails without too much pain, and keep up with my hubby and pup. These are co comfy. Supportive, and comfortable. Usually I limp after even a short hike. They are warm. We have had an unusually warm winter in Manitoba so I haven't used them yet in cold cold weather , but so far so good.
- Yes, I recommend this productShellGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, DurableConsObsessed with these BootsDec 29, 2020
We just adopted an adorable black lab mix and suddenly I'm out and about in Ontario winter (Snow, ice, slush, mud). Given that I have bad alignment and wear orthotics, my regular shoes and boots can't handle this much walking, Enter the Mountain Ops Boot! I've only had them for a few days so this review can change, but I'm smitten with them. They're so comfy and easy to get on and off, The little details like the lip on the heel to push the boots off are heaven sent, I chose these over New Balance boots and got a great deal. My pup is definitely happy I can go further and faster on walks now!