Mountain Ops Boot
- All Weather Comfort
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- MultiPitch Pro exclusive, aggressive outsole design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, VersatileConsPillows under my feetJun 4, 2021
After wearing a very expensive (not EB) pair of hiking boots that didn't feel good for 2 years, I finally ordered these boots. I ordered them because of the positive reviews other customers posted. The toe area is a little bit wider than my last pair and they were extremely comfy under my feet the minute I put them on. So far I love these shoes! Immediate relief for my feet! I highly recommend these boots.
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker DebGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsGreat hikerMay 11, 2021
Bought these, not realizing they were rated for cold weather, but wore them all fall and winter, several times weekly for hiking. They were incredibly comfortable from day one, and my feet were dry and warm always. Often hiking on wet trails. Highly recommend. They look good too!
- Yes, I recommend this productAlysonGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfortable bootsMay 6, 2021
These boots were instantly comfortable. No breaking needed. Have not tested waterproof capability but did well in dry conditions.