Hunt Pac Mid Boot - Leather
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
New ankle-high version of the pac boot first introduced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, reborn with waterproof full-grain leather upper and seam-sealed construction. That, along with the waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you complete protection from wet, slushy conditions. Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric and foam cushioning in forefoot and shaft.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 6" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's size: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber and EVA outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielleGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLOVENov 10, 2020
I absolutely LOVE these boots. I wear them ALL the time in the fall, winter, and spring. I bought them last fall (2019) and have worn them hiking, in the mud, for warmth in the winter, and for casual wear... and they are still in fabulous shape!!! Would recommend these boots to everyone!
- Yes, I recommend this productPixieGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsComfy and sturdy!Feb 25, 2020
Very comfy and sturdy. It took me about a week to break them in, because the tops were stiff. But since then they've been great! I normally wear a 9.5-10, and a 9.5 fit well.
- Yes, I recommend this productoutdoorsyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsComfy and CozyFeb 19, 2020
These boots are the perfect outdoor partner. They are warm in the snow, but not too insulated that your feet sweat when working outside. love them!