Hunt Pac Mid Boot - Leather
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
New ankle-high version of the pac boot first introduced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, reborn with waterproof full-grain leather upper and seam-sealed construction. That, along with the waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you complete protection from wet, slushy conditions. Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric and foam cushioning in forefoot and shaft.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Overall height: 5.5"
- Women's size: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productVickihGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortableConsLove these!Nov 14, 2019
First time buying from Eddie Bauer and I must say not disappointed. I got these booties at 50% off. Got them today in the mail and I love them. Not heavy, comfortable and they really are stylish! I may get another pair. Mainly bought them for the Montreal fall and early winter to walk my dog. Perfect boot.
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros So very comfortable from the second I wore them.Cons Can not think of one thing I did not like.Women's Hunt Pac Mid Boot-leatherNov 4, 2019
I wish I had bought a different color also. They fitted as if I had worn them daily for one year. Looked really nice with the pants. Warm, but not so warm that my feet sweated and my feet were kept dry in the rain So happy I bought them could not have made a better choice.
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorspersonGenderHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Stylish, comfortableConsLike!Oct 10, 2019
I go between a 7 and 1/2M and an 8M in most shoes. Went with the 8 in these. They are a little wide in toe area, but I like and need boots that are a little wide. I have only worn them once all day, and they were very comfortable. I can wear with a medium to heavy winter sock, which is what I wanted. Very cute and stylish with jeans or hiking pants. I had to adjust the lacing, because the leather is a little stiff, but not a deal breaker. Has soften up with only one wearing. Got them in black, on sale, with a coupon, for a nice change to my wardrobe.