Laurel Lace Boot
Waterproof leather (Natural, Driftwood) or fabric (Dark Smoke) upper has a WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane to keep feet dry. Knitted fabric collar and plush lining, along with polyurethane foam and 200 grams of ThermaFill® insulation provide comfort and welcome warmth.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep the elements out
- Rustproof metal D-rings
- Removable, contoured EVA footbed
- High-rebound, lightweight EVA midsole
- High-abrasion, non-marking Eddie Bauer proprietary rubber outsole
- Overall height: 8.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productMSGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat Winter Boot for Hiking and CitiesFeb 22, 2019
The boots run slightly small. I ordered a 6 and am usually a 5 (though I generally buy a size up for winter boots anyways). When laces are loosened, there is no problem getting the boots on and off. I went on a hike in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park, approximately 5 miles, 3 feet of snow, around 20 degrees F outside, and my feet stayed completely warm and dry the whole time. Traction on the boots is great.
- Yes, I recommend this productAvrilGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityProsCons I made them a bit wider by wearing damp socks iLaurel lace bootFeb 10, 2019
Very comfortable , light weight.My feet are warm while walking around outside. A bit wider would be better but I feel they will work into that.only worn them for 3 weeks.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConslove that these boots run narrow!Nov 27, 2018
While looking for boots online, I saw these boots and liked the look of them. When I read the reviews and most reviewers biggest complaint was that they ran narrow, I was in! I cannot find snow boots that come in a narrow size. Also took reviewers advice and ordered up a size. The price was right and when they arrived, the reviews were correct, they ran narrow and fit perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase!