Laurel Lace Boot
Waterproof leather (Natural, Driftwood) or fabric (Dark Smoke) upper has a WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane to keep feet dry. Knitted fabric collar and plush lining, along with polyurethane foam and 200 grams of ThermaFill® insulation provide comfort and welcome warmth.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep the elements out
- Rustproof metal D-rings
- Removable, contoured EVA footbed
- High-rebound, lightweight EVA midsole
- High-abrasion, non-marking Eddie Bauer proprietary rubber outsole
- Overall height: 8.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productMSGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat Winter Boot for Hiking and CitiesFeb 22, 2019
The boots run slightly small. I ordered a 6 and am usually a 5 (though I generally buy a size up for winter boots anyways). When laces are loosened, there is no problem getting the boots on and off. I went on a hike in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park, approximately 5 miles, 3 feet of snow, around 20 degrees F outside, and my feet stayed completely warm and dry the whole time. Traction on the boots is great.
- Yes, I recommend this productAvrilGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityProsCons I made them a bit wider by wearing damp socks iLaurel lace bootFeb 10, 2019
Very comfortable , light weight.My feet are warm while walking around outside. A bit wider would be better but I feel they will work into that.only worn them for 3 weeks.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConslove that these boots run narrow!Nov 27, 2018
While looking for boots online, I saw these boots and liked the look of them. When I read the reviews and most reviewers biggest complaint was that they ran narrow, I was in! I cannot find snow boots that come in a narrow size. Also took reviewers advice and ordered up a size. The price was right and when they arrived, the reviews were correct, they ran narrow and fit perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase!