The perfect lodge boot for post-adventure celebrations. Genuine leather and faux fur upper. Plush, high-abrasion lining along with polyurethane foam and 200 grams of ThermaFill® insulation for superior comfort and warmth.
- Removable, contoured EVA footbed
- High-rebound, lightweight EVA midsole
- High-abrasion, non-marking Eddie Bauer proprietary rubber outsole
- Overall height: 14"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productCJGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsUnique, supercute boot!Apr 24, 2019
I love the look of these boots, but was afraid they might be difficult to get on, especially since I broke my left foot last year and have a callus on the bone. I went up half a size and tried them with thin socks and didn't really have a problem--just untied the pom pom ties and wiggled my foot in. They are so cute and unusual. I can't wait for next winter! We have lots of zero degree days in Western Maryland and these will be perfect. They look great with leggings!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Soft Leather gives room for my bunion, warm with a pair of wool socks. Used this winterCons Takes little learning to put inbest winter boot for my wide bunion feetMar 31, 2019
My shoe size 8.5. Though my feet is small (size 7.5-8), it is wide and has bunion. Putting closed shoes through out winter is painful. I tried a pair of mukluks and they were so good and equally pricey. Chanced upon this squatch and got it for a steal at one eddiebauer location on clearance. Size 8.5 was available otherwise I would have gone with a 9. My feet was really happy this winter. I have been wearing it for short winter hikes in snow . This product seem to be not any more in production. I had to search high and low online to find more details on this item. Contacted the customer care who informed this is not water proof. It was really hard to get it in and get it out initially. Now I can do it quicker and less clumsily. o the toes inside and pull up at the opening. If you do right , it will let the heels slide in. My lower leg between knee and ankle or anatomically 'The Crus' :) is not slender. So I wondered if it can looks very bulky. But it looks rather neat and relatively warm. Also there are laces with nice pom pom that can be used to tie for a perfect fit around the 'Crus'; though i never tie it! Many people compliment the boots!! And I am happy knowing how good it has been for my bunion and for the great price I bought it. Guess EB should not have stopped this item
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBest boots ever!Mar 29, 2018
These are my favourite winter boots. They are not snow boots by any means but are my go-to boots for everything else. Must loosen properly before pulling on otherwise they are difficult. Not the best ankle support but look absolutely fabulous.