Hunt Pac Mid Boot - Fabric
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
New ankle-high version of the pac boot first introduced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, updated with fabric upper and WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane. That, along with the waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you complete protection from wet, slushy conditions. Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric and foam cushioning in forefoot and shaft.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, fabric upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 6" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5" | Weight (1 boot): 15 oz
- Women's size: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Fabric upper | Rubber and EVA outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJennitoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, StylishConsSo comfy and WarmDec 31, 2020
I needed a cute, NON BULKY shoe I could wear in the snow and to hike in as well. I decided to try these because they were on sale. So glad I did! comfortable and I wore them all day right out of the box and no issues with my feet hurting or blisters. I wore them in the snow at lake tahoe in less than 20 degree weather and I never even thought about my feet, kept them super warm. Ice didn't hold up well but I didnt expect these shoes to. I am a size 9.5 and got a 9.5 I wore think snow socks and it still fit comfortably. My new favorite winter and rain shoes. I recommend these!
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsWomens Hunt Pac Mid Boot-FabricFeb 20, 2020
Bought these to walk through the rainy streets of the UK. Bought them a half size larger so I could wear heavy sock with them. Put them on and never thought about my feet for 2 weeks. Most comfortable boots I've ever had. Easy to walk through cobblestone streets and feet perfect from the get go. Highly recommend these.
- Yes, I recommend this productTommyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat bootFeb 19, 2020
Light weight, warm, and comfortable!