Hunt Pac Mid Boot - Fabric
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
New ankle-high version of the pac boot first introduced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, updated with fabric upper and WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane. That, along with the waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you complete protection from wet, slushy conditions. Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric and foam cushioning in forefoot and shaft.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, fabric upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 6" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5" | Weight (1 boot): 15 oz
- Women's size: 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Fabric upper | Rubber and EVA outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPattiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, DurableConsLove these bootsSep 24, 2021
I got these boots for walking on wet slushy days and when I'm out photographing wildlife in wet conditions. They are super comfortable and I love the look. Not sure how well they'll hold up, but they look like they're very well made.
- Yes, I recommend this productChristianneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsComfy/Cute!Sep 17, 2021
Love how cute these boots are. A bit clunky and smaller than I expected, but a size up did the trick!
- Yes, I recommend this productL-AGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAmazing Boots!!!Jul 22, 2021
Great boots! Super comfortable! I give these boots an A+!!! I will buy these again in the future for sure!