Hunt 8" Pac Boot
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, updated for the 21st century. Complete waterproof protection with an upper of full-grain leather and double latex seam-sealed construction plus a vulcanized rubber shell. 200 gram ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in cold, wet conditions.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Overall height: 8"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaSteffyGenderHeight 4'7"TypeActivityOtherProsConsComfort and warmthFeb 20, 2019
Comfortable, lightweight and warm boot yet can be worn all day in cold and snow without feet getting too hot!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsvery niceJan 23, 2019
I ordered these boots for Christmas. I wear a 9 and was worried I should have ordered a 9 1/2 but the 9 fits good. They are warm but dont make my feet sweat. They are made nice and I got them on sale so feel like I got a real deal. I'm happy I got these.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFit is True to SizeJan 5, 2019
Haven't had a chance to wear these boots much but from what I can tell, they are well made and true to size.