Hunt 8" Pac Boot
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, updated for the 21st century. Complete waterproof protection with an upper of full-grain leather and double latex seam-sealed construction plus a vulcanized rubber shell. 200 gram ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in cold, wet conditions.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Overall height: 8"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaSteffy | Verified userGenderHeight 4'7"TypeActivityOtherProsConsComfort and warmthFeb 20, 2019
Comfortable, lightweight and warm boot yet can be worn all day in cold and snow without feet getting too hot!
- Yes, I recommend this productDee | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsvery niceJan 23, 2019
I ordered these boots for Christmas. I wear a 9 and was worried I should have ordered a 9 1/2 but the 9 fits good. They are warm but dont make my feet sweat. They are made nice and I got them on sale so feel like I got a real deal. I'm happy I got these.
- Yes, I recommend this productDiane | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFit is True to SizeJan 5, 2019
Haven't had a chance to wear these boots much but from what I can tell, they are well made and true to size.