Hunt 8" Pac Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof full-grain leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- EEEGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsThe only boot I wear when working in the yardMay 6, 2021
Best shoes for working in the yard, particularly on a wet day
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat BootsMar 9, 2021
These boots are comfortable and very warm. They look great. I normally am a very consistent 8.5 in womens but sized up to a 9 per other reviews. They fit but I will say, if you are wearing bigger socks, you might want to do a full size up. I could get away with a 9.5 which I have never worn in any other shoe/ boots so if you plan to wear thick socks, know this.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanetooGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros DurableConsNice waterproof bootMar 3, 2021
True to size. Tight at first but stretched out nicely after a couple hours wearing around the housr