Hunt 8" Pac Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof full-grain leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productwillowthewildandcoGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsHappy Little FeetSep 30, 2021
I wanted an all weather boot I could throw on first thing in the morning when walking my dog. I also wanted a comfortable boot to take with me camping, or on a short hike or something to wear around town on a rainy day. It's hard to find all these things in one shoe, let alone to find it in a small size that would fit me. I am so happy with these and surprised at how snug and cozy they feel right out of the box.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, DurableConsConvinced over reviewsAug 8, 2021
Read countless reviews since I will be moving to the east coast and was convinced over these boots. I ordered 8.5 because that was the only available but it's actually perfect! I may have to only use thin socks.
- EEEGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsThe only boot I wear when working in the yardMay 6, 2021
Best shoes for working in the yard, particularly on a wet day