Hunt 8" Pac Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof full-grain leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsPerfectionNov 24, 2020
I've been eyeing bean boots and sorels for awhile now, but I just couldn't justify the price, so I decided to check Eddie Bauer instead. I'm so glad I did! These were immediately comfortable - no breaking in time at all. They feel warm and substantial yet lightweight. Also, super cute. I haven't had them very long but the quality is clearly excellent. FYI, I'm usually an 8-8 1/2 - I ordered the 8 and it fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productTheresaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsNice bootsSep 2, 2020
I usually wear an 8 but I had to size up to an 8.5. They run a little small
- Yes, I recommend this productMary UGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityProsConsWomen's Hunt Boot - great valueJan 31, 2020
These boots are cozy, warm and absolutely dry. I really like the colour combination that I purchased. I was able to try on a pair in the store and determine that I should get a 9 1/2 - I most often wear a 9. I wear them with orthotics so I made sure that there would be sufficient room.