Hunt 8" Pac Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, now updated for the 21st century. An upper of waterproof full-grain leather, seam-sealed construction, and a vulcanized rubber shell keeps your feet dry in the wettest, muddiest conditions. ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in the cold.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 8" | Shaft circumference: 10" | Heel height: 0.5"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- EEEGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsThe only boot I wear when working in the yardMay 6, 2021
Best shoes for working in the yard, particularly on a wet day
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat BootsMar 9, 2021
These boots are comfortable and very warm. They look great. I normally am a very consistent 8.5 in womens but sized up to a 9 per other reviews. They fit but I will say, if you are wearing bigger socks, you might want to do a full size up. I could get away with a 9.5 which I have never worn in any other shoe/ boots so if you plan to wear thick socks, know this.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanetooGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros DurableConsNice waterproof bootMar 3, 2021
True to size. Tight at first but stretched out nicely after a couple hours wearing around the housr