We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productRicheleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsAwesome Boots for Street + TrailSep 9, 2019
Well made, stylish, comfortable boots! The Vibram soles are great. I have broken them in walking in the woods and in urban settings and had no blisters or chaffing. They work best with a medium-thick wool sock. I ordered black and it came with thick, flat blue laces and an extra pair of round, black laces. Perfect for travel and sightseeing. Would highly recommend these!
- Yes, I recommend this productHGGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat boot!Sep 5, 2019
These boots were comfortable right out of the box!
- Yes, I recommend this productlrheaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityHikingProsConsSturdy and comfortableApr 6, 2019
Liked that these were built more traditionally as my other newer style hiking boots haven't held up. Hopefully these do better. They are not too heavy and are still comfortable