- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor galGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest all around bootOct 23, 2021
Love these boots. Was looking for something to wear after I got out of a walking boot for a leg fracture. Easy to put on and wear comfortably from the start. I get lots of compliments. The boots have a retro look.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsAMAZINGOct 14, 2021
Most comfortable work shoes
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsWow. Really comfortableOct 2, 2021
Wow. First hike and all I could think about was how comfortable these boots are. Only went five miles, but felt amazing.