- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLa LeonaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, DurableConsUtilitarian BeautyApr 14, 2021
I got these to replace some really ancient leather hiking boots that used to be very good but are worn out. I will be wearing these to hike in, as well as work in the field & haul wood. The first task was hauling wood. I wore them straight out of the box for 3 hours with medium-weight wool socks, and they were comfortable the whole time. The sizing is accurate. They protect my feet and support my ankles, but they don't look enormous on me. They are beautiful to look at, but I expect them to age well also. Overall, I'm very happy with them.
- Yes, I recommend this productBritneeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsThe perfect boot.Apr 13, 2021
I love them so much. I thought I'd have to break them in but nope. They were comfortable from the beginning and now I just wear them as my every day shoes! I love them so much my mom bought a pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productColetteGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsExcellent bootsApr 13, 2021
I love how they fit. I have small heals and wide front of foot. Very comfortable and true to size. Lighter in weight than I imagined and very durable on trails. I love the retro look. I wish they had women's in black also.