- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBart, TexasGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsThe Perfect Boot!Mar 10, 2020
Perfect boot for my daughter to travel and hike!
- Yes, I recommend this productALGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsComfortable bootsFeb 10, 2020
Comfortable out of the box... a bit weighty but that was expected. They are very solid well made hiking boots that are stylish as can be.
- Yes, I recommend this productLarzyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsSoooo ComfortableJan 31, 2020
This boot has completely met and thoroughly exceeded my expectations. Not only are they as well made as I would expect of an EB product, they are ultra comfortable and very stylish. I have gotten lots of compliments on them, and I rave to everyone about how comfy these pimply insoles are! I expect that they will last me a very long time. I had to persevere and keep checking back to get them in my size, but it was definitely well worth it!