- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest boots everApr 30, 2021
For such a sturdy boot, the break-in time was practically none. Comfortable durable and supportive.
- Yes, I recommend this productChaiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsMy forever hiking boots!Apr 29, 2021
I wore these at work so I get used to it prior to hiking. Got LOTS of compliments. Very sturdy, stylish and I felt more confident with every step while hiking with its non-slip rubber sole.
- Yes, I recommend this productThe BestGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityCampingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAmazing!!!Apr 22, 2021
Fantastic. So comfortable. I personally did not need to break these in a whole lot before wearing them for an extended period. Just an overall excellent shoe.