- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsAMAZINGOct 14, 2021
Most comfortable work shoes
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsWow. Really comfortableOct 2, 2021
Wow. First hike and all I could think about was how comfortable these boots are. Only went five miles, but felt amazing.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrushed itGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsYou will NOT be disappointedSep 21, 2021
I bought theses boots to hike the White Mountains in the Northeast. I am not an avid hiker and needed boots upon recommendation of ankle support. These were my first choice. I only wore around the house for a week before my big hike. NOT a single blister. I did make sure I changed out my socks (sweaty) and put bandages on my heels just in case. 5.5 hrs of very rough terrain and no problems. 100% recommend these boots. ONLY thing, they are a little bit heavy.