- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest boots everApr 30, 2021
For such a sturdy boot, the break-in time was practically none. Comfortable durable and supportive.
- Yes, I recommend this productChaiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsMy forever hiking boots!Apr 29, 2021
I wore these at work so I get used to it prior to hiking. Got LOTS of compliments. Very sturdy, stylish and I felt more confident with every step while hiking with its non-slip rubber sole.
- Yes, I recommend this productThe BestGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityCampingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAmazing!!!Apr 22, 2021
Fantastic. So comfortable. I personally did not need to break these in a whole lot before wearing them for an extended period. Just an overall excellent shoe.