- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmeliaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsPerfect but a little small!Jun 5, 2022
Absolutely love the style of these, I feel like they're so wearable from hiking to a more casual outfit day to day! I would say they run around a half size small — I'm usually a pretty true 9 but the 9s feel a little snug. I know the leather will probably stretch a little with time but since I plan on wearing thicker socks I'm planning to go up a half size so that they're more comfortable right off the bat!
- Yes, I recommend this productwest coast momGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat bootMay 17, 2022
It's been a while since I was so pleasantly surprized after ordering footwear online. Like many other reviews say, these boots are gorgeous and very comfortable right out of the box. For me getting the right shoe size when buying online is not always a win. I ordered a half size bigger so that there is a bit of room for thicker socks if need be, but these boots are very roomy and super comfortable. Thinking about switching to a size 7 pair ( my regular shoe size) but definitely keeping this style . Love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productSwiftgalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityPros Comfortable, StylishConsHiking bootsApr 21, 2022
I was impressed by how comfortable the boots are, they are a little heavy but not enough to not wear. I'm glad I ordered a size larger than my regular shoe size, they fit perfectly.