- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMickyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsTrue to size and great fitJan 4, 2021
Great boot! True to size. My shoe size is 7.5 so I wasn't sure whether I should get a larger size in this boot, but the 7.5M in this boot is perfect with a little extra room. Boot looks really great!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMNGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest walking bootSep 26, 2020
Sturdy comfortable walking boot worn year round-in snow/winter, spring/rain, fall and summer (maybe too hot if temps in 90's but ok if not an extended walk) Main thing is so comfortable & sturdy for walking. And stylish!
- Hiker 487Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsThese boots are great for the trails.Mar 22, 2020
These boots are fairly expensive, but the fit is perfect. I wear a 10, so if they are small, a 10 1/2 is not an option. All solid material so that in desert hiking, no cactus can get caught in the mesh toe. Break-in time short. EASY to open and slide your foot in and lace back up tightly. There is no reason not to give these a 5 stars.