Eddie Bauer Cairn Mid
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productLou | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Good support, Grippy soles, Lightweight, Perform well beyond intended use, StylishCons Higher price, Less breathable than fabric boots, Not vegan-friendly, Scuff/mark easilyMy favorite bootsJun 24, 2019
Hiked 30 miles in 4 days, up and down 3 mountains with varying weather conditions. Was the only one in my backpacking group who did not get blisters and my feet were not sore. I spent a few weeks breaking them in- getting them wet helps to break them in faster (and they are definitely waterproof). I have high arches and these gave me excellent support. They are very well cushioned and are far more comfortable than any other pair I've owned. We ended up having to speedwalk and run 6 miles in 3 hours to make it to the next campsite, so I put on another pair of socks and these boots got me through. They're also very lightweight for boots, let alone for leather boots. The boots arrived several days faster than expected. The Vibram soles were amazing for the bouldering and climbing sections of Dragon's Tooth. I love everything about these boots. I am not sponsored by Eddie Bauer and these boots are the first product I have ever bought from them. They definitely will not be the last.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynn | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityHikingProsConsAwesome Boots!Jun 21, 2019
Great hiking boots! Wore them the first time for a ten mile hike and they were great! My feet were so comfortable. They are very lightweight! I've put in over 150 miles in them so far! Very happy with them!
- Yes, I recommend this productYew | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat looking boot.Jun 6, 2019
Very happy that this boot looks good is of quality construction and fits true to size and is comfortable right from the start.