- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productCandyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Extremely comfortable right out of the box.ConsLove these!Nov 11, 2019
No need to break these in. They fit perfectly right out of the box! Definitely recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productMooGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsToo comfy!Oct 29, 2019
These are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Usually there is a "breaking in" period, but not with these. I love the color! I only wish they were a little cheaper.
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat boots- comfortable right out of the box.Oct 26, 2019
Well made boot - perfect for hiking - also work on regular walking paths. I ordered 1/2 size larger so I can use wool socks.