- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productVickiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsgreat hiking bootsOct 17, 2021
This is my second pair. I hike a lot and these boots are comfortable from day 1. The last pair lasted about 2 years. Loved them so much I bought another.
- Yes, I recommend this productKathGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsComfortable right out of the box!Oct 12, 2021
Fit as expected, comfortable - no break in needed. Good traction- boots not too heavy.
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsThe boot of my dreams!Oct 11, 2021
I love love love these boots. I am hiking more now in my 60s than ever before, and these are simply perfect. Past pairs were ugly, heavy, hot.. these are everything I have ever wanted. THANK YOU