- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfort out of the Box!!!Jan 24, 2022
Super comfortable with great style, warmth, structure and stability, this boot was a super match to my previous AHNU Montara boot which is no longer available. I ordered the 10 and thought it was a tad long as I have flat feet regular width and usually have to find a 10.5 but the 10 accommodated my orthotics and medium compression knee highs with no problem and had a roomy toe box in height and width for my toe issues. I ordered BLACK and love that it is one material, leather and unadorned so that I can pair it with leggings or black jeans for Urban and Suburban trekking in somewhat style for my age! I wore them out of the box for a weekend in NYC had zero irritation or soreness. Perfect for dog walking, working on your feet and general daily trekking during the cold, damp and slightly snowy days! HEY EB, PLEASE add a small discreet REFLECTOR strip on the front tongue and back heel edge for added safety when walking after sundown during the Winter months!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMickeyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat boots and very comfortableNov 30, 2021
Excellent boots. I have these boots in black and driftwood colours. I bought size 7.5. My size is a regular 7.5 and these are a little on the bigger side but I wouldn't size down. Love these boots for walking my dogs. Very comfortable and look stylish. Price is right as well!
- StarbuckLuckGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsIdeal for all weatherNov 29, 2021
These brought me from the rainforest to the glacial top of Mt Kilimanjaro. Perfect all weather, all terrain boots. I'm normally a size 8M and these fit perfectly with enough room for wool socks. No blisters or discomfort even though I only hiked a couple miles in them before the big summit. Recommended!