- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTRACYGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsPerfect!May 1, 2021
Put them on right out of the box. Great fit and I love the black. For 69 yrs young, I am stylin! I am a true 11M and these were very comfortable with a thin sock and hiking sock over that. I have been wearing them 3 days a week for a daily 5 mile moderate to strenuous hike. I alternate with the Lukla Pro Mid I bought with them. Both pairs are fantastic.
- Yes, I recommend this productmtn hikerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsboot campApr 20, 2021
Great fit and look. Have not worn them for long so I cannot speak to the durability but they appear well constructed.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobbieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsHiking bootsApr 19, 2021
I used these shoes to hike over rough terrain and they held up well plus were comfortable. They provided excellent support while ascending and descending the trails.