Eddie Bauer Ridgeline Trail Pro
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate adventure shoe with waterproof/breathable upper and Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior element resistance and traction. Micro-adjustable speed lacing system for a superior fit.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Protective toe rand
- TPU heel stabilizer
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Removable InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productSSLGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsThis is a great shoe!!!Jul 27, 2019
I ordered my normal size, 8 1/2, but it was too small, so I called and ordered a 9 which fits great!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy TravellerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Ideal for travel, as well as wearing around town, Slip-on, WaterproofConsExactly what I was looking for!Jul 14, 2019
I am a big Eddie Bauer fan, but rarely write reviews. However, in the case of the Ridgeline Trail Pro, I have to make an exception. We were traveling to Ireland for three weeks in late April /early May, and as our schedule involved multiple days of sightseeing in Dublin and Belfast, as well as hiking through muddy, wet fields in the back country, I needed a waterproof shoe that was both comfortable for all-day wear, as well as being somewhat stylish. I must have looked at every womens' waterproof shoe available, including some that were much more expensive. I even purchased and returned at least 5 other pairs from big name manufacturers, before deciding on the EB Ridgeline Trail Pro. It was definitely the right decision! Besides comfort, the biggest pluses for me were the fact the colors went with everything (no weird bright neon accent shades), the shoe slips on and off easily (no laces to come untied!) and most importantly, it looks and feels more like a sneaker than a heavy duty hiker. Plus the Eddie Bauer sale price was one of the most reasonably priced options! I did pack a back-up pair of light sneakers, but never ended up wearing them, as the Ridgeline Trail Pro was so comfortable, I wore them every day. No break-in period required, and no blisters, despite being on my feet walking for hours everyday. Also, we did encounter several days of rain, including one downpour that lasted at least three hours, and while my hands were freezing and my guide book got soaked, my feet stayed warm and dry. I purchased the black/gray color, as it went with all my Eddie Bauer Horizon pants, but may also purchase the blue/gray color to wear with jeans, now that I am back in rainy Seattle. I can not recommend the Ridgeline Trail Pro highly enough!
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros the no tie shoelaces are simply fantastic!, very durable shoeConsthe best hiking shoe everMay 18, 2019
This is really a great shoe. Comfortable and very durable. The no tie shoelaces are great!!!!