- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Our most technical shoe provides better control and stability when moving fast on the trail. Exclusive midsole Trailfork shank provides critical support without becoming too stiff by supporting the core of your instep while giving motion freedom to the ball of your foot. The lug pattern of the SpeedPitch outsole is built for nimble speed, great traction, and enhanced mobility.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA Footbed
- Breathable, moisture-wicking upper
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productJoeGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsMy second pair!!Feb 23, 2020
Really like them and I decided to go with a second pair
- Yes, I recommend this productMalcolmGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsComfortable, cool shoe for all-round wearJan 26, 2020
These have become my go-to shoes for everyday and travel wear. These were the only pair of shoes I took on a recent trip to New Zealand, which involved hiking, driving and just walking around. They worked great. They are comfortable and fit my slightly wide feet well. I normally wear 10 but got 10.5 and they are perfect. I got them on discount and am tempted to buy another pair to use if/when these wear out.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn CGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLike grippy slippersJan 12, 2020
These are very comfortable and gave me a heck of a grip when I wore them to push a little snow and slush off the driveway and sidewalk. I originally thought they were too light to wear while walking a trail but I've decided they'll be great. Very light and comfortable and not clunky and bulky.